Florida is a beautiful state. From the tall palm trees to the white sand beaches, everything top to down is great. Jacksonville is one of the best cities in Florida with lots of biking events and attractive scenery.
Activities To Do in Jacksonville
There is something for everyone to do in Jacksonville. From the bustling concert halls to the natural wildlife sanctuaries, Jacksonville has it all.
- Biking trails are an abundance in Jacksonville. From the rowdy WW Ranch Motocross park for racing to the famed Swan Lake road and more, riding doesn’t get better than Jacksonville.
- Museums include the Museum of Contemporary Art Jacksonville, Mussallem Gallery, The Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens, and the Alexander Brest Planetarium. Everyone loves museums because of their great, and usually temporary, exhibits.
- The parks and nature reserves include Riverside Park, Stockton Park, Timucuan Ecological & Historical Preserve, and more! These areas are great for people who like to hike or walk through the peace of nature instead of the bustling cities all over Florida.
- Daily’s Place, the Florida Theatre, Times-Union Center for the Performing Arts, and the Comedy Club of Jacksonville compile the most popular concert and show halls. For a good time once in a while, this is the place to go.
- There are a lot of nature and wildlife sanctuaries in Florida. However, the best are in Jacksonville. Catty Shack Ranch Wildlife Sanctuary, Reddie Point Preserve, University of North Florida National Recreational Trails, and Guana Pine State Park and Wildlife Management Area included.
While having a good day exploring the city, stop by the Hair Mechanix in Jacksonville! You can stop in to get a fashionable cut, beard trim, or head shave. Be sure to go in on one of the Daily Deals Days to get an even better price for the best cut.